Job Opportunities at Laureate Precision Engineering Ltd
We care about our staff and invest in personal development and Training.
We endeavour to achieve improvement and excellence and continue to invest in the latest technologies to support our work and develop our team.
If this sounds like the sort of team and company you would like to be a part of, please get in touch and send us your CV.
CNC Miller (setter, operator, programmer)
- Ability to operate, set and program milling machines both online and offline
- Good knowledge of Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Experience in machining complex components to high tolerances
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM programming (previous experience on OneCNC would be an advantage)
- Strong work ethics
- Supervisory/team leading experience
- Good communication skills and time management
- At least 5 years of equivalent experience
- Immediate start
- Competitive Salary plus overtime
- Mon -Thu 7.30am – 5.00pm Fri – 7.30am – 1.30pm (40 hrs per week)
- Permanent position
- Pension Scheme
Please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to [email protected]
Based in Newmarket
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 Depending on experience.
- Are you an experienced engineer looking for a career change?
- Are you looking for role with a well-established, successful engineering firm?
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for producing high quality, small to medium batch components. As the company is setting up for expansion, a new position has arisen to assist the quality manager with the increasing workload.
- inspecting (1st off, batch, final)
- Using CMM
- Experience in engineering – 3 years minimum industry experience
- Must have good understanding of drawings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- Engineering: 3 years